We've had a few people asking us for tips on how to make the most of this year's Beer Advent Calendar so thought we'd put these into an FAQ page for everyone.
1. How to do the countdown: Start from '1' on the 1st of December and work your way up to '25' on Christmas Day.
2. Storage: Keep your Beer Advent Calendar in a cool, dark place - heat is the enemy of beer.
3. No room in the fridge? Open that day's tab in the morning, pull out the beer and put it in the fridge to enjoy later.
4. Beer is best enjoyed in a glass, this helps maximise the flavour and aroma of the brew.
5. Tasting Notes: Simply scan the underside of the countdown tab for the day and you'll find a QR code that will take you to our website with tasting notes.
6. or you may visit our Facebook page where we will be posting tasting notes each day. Go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeerCartelCraftBeerCollective
Join us in cracking open our advent each day from 5:00pm AEST on our Facebook group.
We'll also have our 'Best Advent Photo' contest for your chance to win $200 to spend on craft beer - make sure you include the tag #beercartelxmas when sharing on socials.
Enjoy the rest of the countdown!